Sunday 26 August 2012

Anniversary card and baggie

It's my hubby's parents' wedding anniversary today, so despite hubby's procrastinations that 'he doesn't celebrate anniversaries' I've made them a card and decorated a matching baggie (the bag is mainly because I fancied stamping on fabric again).

The 'out-laws' are also staying with us this weekend, so we're taking them to a restaurant right on the seafront that does yummy Sunday lunches.  I will probably regret it about 3pm, when I'm feeling complete stuffed and ready for an afternoon snooze!

Anyhoo, back to today's project.  I've used a Lili of the Valley image that I just adore using for anniversaries, and my lovely new Papermania papers, which I am completely obsessed with at the moment.

Here's the card ...



And here's the baggie .....



The baggie is quite large.  The card is 15cm square and easily fits inside with room to spare.  You can see them together for their respective sizes here .....




I really love that the card is quite clean and crisp looking, but the baggie is quite soft and muted.


See my cards available to buy on eBay
eBay



Card Recipe:
I've been inspired by:
Happy Crafting

14 comments:

Larissa said...

Congrats to the outlaws! :)

Love the set you made, the card is really nice and love that image. The bag is really gorgeous.

-xxxx-

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous card and fabulous bag Annette, what a wonderful project.
Enjoy your lunch, sounds lovely.

luv CHRISSYxx

Aud said...

This is fab Annette love them both such a great image would be so versatil for allsorts of celebration. Hope you enjoy your meal and dont eat too much.. Aud x

Mojca said...

Oh this is just such a perfect gift for anniversary. I am sure that they will be thrilled. Have a lovely Sunday. Hugs! Mojca

Sue said...

Your card and bag are beautiful Annette,I am sure they will be loved.
Enjoy your lunch.
xx Sue

SoniaW said...

Love the card and the matching bag what a lovely idea! X hope you enjoyed your day out x

Vee said...

This is a gorgeous set, lovely design and colours. Thanks for playing along with our Lace challenge this week at Charisma
xx Vee

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

This is gorgeous Annette! Love the bag, you're so clever with these extra goodies. Managed to get a new card on my blog tonight and it has one of your lovely sentiments. Hugs to you x

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

wow what a gorgeous set!
thank you so much for joining us gals at Charisma!

Christine L said...

Woww Annette...... I love this card.. but that bag........ it REALLY is WOWWWWWWWW!!

Hugs
Christine x

Cheryl Walker said...

Super DARLING!! Thank you for joining us at Really Reasonable Ribbons challenge this week!!
Hugs,
Cheryl

Andrea said...

Oh wow! this is gorgeous, thanks for joining us at the Ribbon Girl colour challenge

phamil said...

Oh how sweet, this is just adorable! Thank you so much for playing along at the RRR challenge!

xxxtglxxx said...

I hope you had a wonderful day and the outlaws felt special :)

Your card and matching bag is gorgeous hun, so pretty! :)

Thanks so much for playing at Charisma Cardz this week,

hugs

xxalisonxx