Thursday 26 July 2012

James Cracker Bear

Oh My Goodness - this is my second Crimbo card in as many days, and it is still July!!  However, the theme this week at Lili's Little Fairies is Christmas in July.  I must admit that I had such fun with this card because I just love these papers and colour scheme so I felt really pleased when I'd finished it.  With the pretty papers, glitter, flowers, pearls, ribbon and of course a LOTV image, this card really is all of my favourite things on one card (even though there is no pink!).




See my cards available to buy on eBay
eBay



Card Recipe:
I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting.

7 comments:

Carissa said...

Oh wow, this is darling. Love the soft colour combo and layout.
Hugs, Carissa

Mojca said...

Waw so cute. lovely papers Aneette and such a sweet image. Hugs! Mojca

Sarah J Moerman said...

Too cute! Love this sweet image and the great papers you paired it with. Thanks so much for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

Kara Lynne said...

I love the colors and papers for this sweet guy. Such a beautiful Christmas card!

xxxtglxxx said...

Now this is really gorgeous! :) Love the cute image and so many pretty details, papers and smashing bow! :)

Stunning card hun!

hugs

xxalisonxx

Heather said...

A fabulous card Annette, its a fabulous design and scrumptious papers. Your LOTV image is adorable and great detail especially that beautiful bow!!

hugs
Heather xx
Thanks so much for joining us with Simon Says Stamp challenge

Anonymous said...

Another Glorious card Annette! love the colours too! xx