Monday 30 July 2012

Extinguish the flames

I've got a fun little card to share today. This one is made for my blogging friend and Stampfairy creator, Gerda.  It's her birthday today and she's 21 (plus 10 !!!) LOL.  I made a conscious effort to use her favourite aqua blue colour scheme and quite a C&S design which I know she favours,  but I really hope she didn't take offence at the sentiment I created for her card.

Happy birthday honey.  I hope you have a great day full of fun, laughter and pressies.


See my cards available to buy on eBay
eBay

Card Recipe:
I've been inspired by:
Happy Crafting

7 comments:

OlgaB said...

This is beautiful, Annette! Just love the softness of your colour choice!!

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous cute card Annette.
luv
Debby

Chrissy said...

That is the cutest little fireman ever Annette...gorgeous colours..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Kara Lynne said...

Very sweet bear, and wonderfully soft cloud effect. Love those papers!

Lisa Minckler said...

My hubby is a fire fighter and so I'm partial to this card...LOL...I LOVE IT!!!!

Anne-Marie said...

So cute and sweet.....can see why she loves this colour combo....gorgeous!

Lin said...

Ha ha, so cute! And I love your switching his hat and "accessories" from the usual red to blue! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge!