Monday 11 June 2012

Time for a Garden Party

StampFairy are sponsoring Incy Wincy Challenges this week, and the theme is to use more than one image.  Well, I think I qualify because I've used 7 images on my creation today!!!

I bought a clock mechanism a couple of months ago and it has been sitting patiently waiting for me to decorate it.  So I've used 4 cute little characters who look like they're having a garden party, plus 3 little birds sitting on the telephone wire.  I have to admit that I cheated with the birds, as they are taken from a much larger image of George & Friends 2, but I think they still count, and it shows how versatile the images can be.




Have a look a my cards available to buy on my eBay listings
eBay


Project Recipe:

Please pop on over to StampFairy to see the adorable digi images, and I look forward to seeing your creations at the Incy Wincy Challenge this week.


I've been inspired by:
Happy Crafting

11 comments:

Mojca said...

Ohhhh such a cutie!!!! Lovely coloring and great idea with the clock mechanism. And I just love this background!!! Hugs! Mojca

Canonbury creations said...

Stunning project for a child's room, love it!
Val x

Lisa Minckler said...

Seriously UNIQUE!! Amazing and unique and wonderful. :) Did I mention unique??

Larissa said...

Oh wow Annette this is such a cute clock! I love all the images you have used and the clouds are the perfect finishing touch!

Hugs,
Larissa

Bernie said...

Oh wow Annette this is the cutest clock! Perfect for a child's room. Love your clouds and those delightful characters with their shinny noses. Just adorable.
Hugs

Anonymous said...

Fantastical! is that a word? I wanted to merge too! Fantastic and Magical! Your Clock is AWESOME!! what a brilliant idea, hugs me xx

Dan said...

Your clock is so cute! The Design Team are really pleased that you joined us for the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge this week - Thank you!

Angie said...

Fabulous clock love the cute images, thanks for joining us at Papertake weekly.
Angie x

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

I just love this Annette!!!!

Deanne :)

Rita said...

Fabulous, its absolutely stunning. Hugs Rita xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Stunning Netty, love it! Hugs, Wends x