Friday 8 June 2012

Molly Graduation

It's Friday so there is a new release and freebie at StampFairy called Molly Graduation.  Here's my card using Molly in her graduation gown.  She must have got top marks to get a diploma certificate so large that she can hardly carry it!

I've tried to give her coat some folds, but I'm not sure that the shadows look quite right.  I think that I should have used pencils to create the gathers.  Something to try next time.




See some of my cards available to buy on eBay

eBay



Card Recipe:
  • Image - Molly Graduation and Freebie from StampFairy
  • Sentiment - Graffiti Sizzlits Alphabet
  • Colouring - Promarkers, Copics
Please pop on over to StampFairy to see the newly released digi images.


Here's a preview of the set being released today:


I've been inspired by:
Happy Crafting

6 comments:

Mickymunchkin's little space said...

Oh what a cute image! Great card, :)
hugs,
mickymunchkin

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous, and a lovely image too, just perfect.xxx

Christine L said...

Hi Annette

Well I think your folds are absolutely perfect! Well done... difficult to do I know too well! Fab card altogether ... perfect for a graduate!

Hope you're not getting too much bad weather down there, saw it on the news this morning... yuck! It's just raining heavy here... but what's new?? LOL!!

Hugs
Christine x

Mojca said...

Really lovely shape and breath taking coloring. Love it.
oooohhh so hope to get on of this kind of cards myself ... I am trying so hard to graduate and it is just not going according to plan ... :) Have a lovely weekend. Hugs! Mojca

Anonymous said...

Another fabulous card hunny xx

Larissa said...

Wow your stepcard is fabulous and you have used my all time favorite colourcombination!!! I think I can't remember seeing you use these colours before...lol

Hugs,
Larissa