Sunday 20 May 2012

Butterflies Galore

The Olympic torch started its journey through the UK yesterday, and is being carried through my town today.  We're planning to walk down to the beach, which is about a mile from home, and watch it being carried along the seafront.  There are also loads of activities happening on the public green before the torch arrives, with demonstrations of all sorts of sports from Archery to Zumba.  It should be a fun afternoon.

Anyhoo, before I go, I wanted to share a card.  I've had this cute little StampFairy image for a while, but have not used her yet.  She's called Linda bear and this is a Springtime theme, so very apt for the season.

I've gone a bit mad with the butterflies, there's some on the image, they're on the ribbon and the charm too.



Here's the inside of the card with a little version of the same image on the inner panel.




See my cards available to buy on my eBay listings

eBay


Card Recipe:
I've been inspired by:
Happy Crafting

7 comments:

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,a fab image and I love the colours.xxx

Dan said...

What a cute card! :) The Design Team are really pleased that you joined us for the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge this week - Thank you!

Michelle said...

lovely card.
Thank you for playing with us at Craft your passion.
LG Michelle

scrap joanny said...

wow so cute so sweet your card and perfect for us challenge - thanks for playing with craftyourpassionchallenge - hugs Joanna

Mojca said...

Oh what a cute card. Love the colors and the coloring of the image. Hugs! Mojca

xxxtglxxx said...

Oh I am loving your cloudy background on this! :)

Fabulous colours and really stunning colouring hun!

hugs

xxalisonxx

Kim said...

Awww this is adorable and love the scene you created! Gorgeous work! Thanks for joining us at WOCC!
Hugs~ Kim