This week the theme is Easter and Pastel colours. Our sponsor is Care2Stamp and they sell the most gorgeous range of stamps from the likes of Wild Rose Studio, Whimsy Stamps, Your Next Stamp, CC Designs and Popcorn the Bear.
Like I say, I got a bit carried away and made 2 cards, both using Wild Rose Studio images. The first one uses Milton with Lily and the second one is Fergus with Bouquet.
I'm not so sure that the first one entirely fits the bill of the pastel colours, but as I made it, I thought I'd share it with you, and I just loved the image so much. I hope you agree!
Please see my cards for sale, available on my eBay listings :
And look what I get too !!!! How fab, my very own badge !! I feel officially part of the team (OK, it is just for a week, but it's still my very own "designer's" badge)
Pop on over to the Incy Wincy Challenge blog to play along with the challenge this week. I can't wait to see all your creations.
- Image - Wild Rose Studio images from Care2Stamp
- Sentiment - One of my own Freebies
- Colouring - Promarkers, Copics, Sakura Stardust Gel pens
- Nesties - Lacey circles, Labels 18 & Grand Nesties Labels 1
- Cherry Blossom, 10mm & 15mm roses - Wild Orchid Crafts
- Leaf die - Magnolia Leaf & Swirl
- From my stash - Pearls, Glossy Accents