Although Easter isn't for another month, there's no reason to hold off making a couple of Easter cards. Plus there's a cute new Barry bear release and freebie today at StampFairy called Barry Easter 1 (I think that is a hint that there may be a Barry Easter 2 soon!). Anyway, when I saw the cute Barry bear, I couldn't resist making a card with him. I've also used today's Stampfairy freebie to decorate inside.
Plus, as if one freebie isn't enough, I've also got a freebie of my own to share with you, being an Easter circle sentiment that I've used on today's card (collect it below)
This card is available to buy on my eBay listings
- Image - Barry easter 1 StampFairy
- Sentiment - One of my own Freebies
- Papers - Nitwits
- Colouring - Promarkers, Copics, Sakura Stardust Gel pens
- Nesties - Lacey circles, Go Kreate large scalloped circles (card base)
- Dies - Magnolia leaf and swirl
- Cherry Blossom, 10mm & 15mm roses - Wild Orchid Crafts
- From my stash - Seam binding, pearls, corner punch
As promised above, here is my Sentiment freebie that I've used above. You're free to download it if you like it; click on the image for a larger version, then right click and 'save picture as' to save to your own computer.
- Please become a follower, then you will see more freebies as they are posted,
- Please leave a comment on this post to let me know you've downloaded it, and
- Please don't share my freebies directly with other people, but please send them over to collect it themselves.
Please pop on over to StampFairy to see the newly released digi images.