Thursday 19 January 2012

Love you beary much

StampFairy are sponsoring Craft Us Crazy today, and so I've made a card to support the challenge. The theme is Valentines and/or Animals and I've used Barry Bear from Barry Throughout the Year (Feb).

I've kept my card really simple to showcase the cute image of my favourite bear, and some new papers which I'm in love with.  I tried a couple of nestie shapes to cut out the image, but they covered up too much of the papers, which are embossed and glittered, so I decided to cut the image out, and just raise it on foam pads.  I added a little strip of die cut border, a bit of ribbon and 3 sparkly gems.  And that was it !!!


Card Recipe:


I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting.

14 comments:

Antonella said...

What a cutie he is... I love that you kept it simple! Hugs, antonella :-)

Misty's said...

Such a beautiful card Annette. I am loving the backing paper and the border punch. Barry is a sweetheart as usual.
Michaela xx

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

I love his sparkly wings! Such a CUTIE!!

Deanne :)

Wendy L said...

So cute. Lovely card. xxx

Tammylee said...

Love the round card. Very cute!

Chrissy said...

He looks just beautiful Annette.Gorgeous papers.

Luv CHRISSYxx

An Occasional Genius said...

So pretty Annette, love that you've kept it simple rather than covering up that gorgeous paper. He looks just perfect popped up like that x

Wishcraft said...

Aww too cute! That paper's really gorgeous too, that's another one for the list!

I just noticed you're in Devon - we love it there, spent our holidays in Devon or Cornwall the last couple of years. Takes us 6 or 7 hours to get there, but it's so worth it :o) Lisa x

Christine L said...

Awwww he's so cute and gorgeous Annette!! Love your card!
Hugs
Christine x

Larissa said...

Awwwwwwww this is so adorable, another circle cutie!!! I love how you coloured Barry. And your are totally right: the design paper is really lovely.

Hugs,
Larissa

Cazza said...

Such a cute card and a great take on the sketch!
Thanks for joining in the fun with us this week over at Sketch Saturday :o)
Hugs,
Cazza
xxx

Sharon Basel said...

Oh so cute! Love his blue nose, sparkly wings and that gorgeous DP you used.
Hugs,
Sharon :)

xxxtglxxx said...

Thats such pretty paper, what great sparkle and fab touches of bling too :)

hugs

xxalisonxx

Mina said...

stunning card Annette, I love the shape and the cute image...thanks for joining in with our Bunny Zoe's Crafts challenge this month
Mina xxx