There is a new release at StampFairy today which is Clemantine Winter 2 and I've made a card using one of the digis from the newly released set. I couldn't resist using pink for this card, and I'm really pleased with how it turned out, even if I do say so myself! Today brings another of my New Year's Resolutions to share, which is to make some Christmas cards each month of the year, and not leave them all until December !!
Please pop on over to StampFairy to see the newly released digi images.
Here's a preview of the full set:
- Image - Clemantine Winter 2 from StampFairy
- Sentiment - One of my own Freebies
- Papers - Summertime Designs
- Colouring - Promarkers, Copics, Sakura Stardust Gel pens,
- Nesties - Lacey circles, Labels 3
- Snowflake Dies -Frostyville by Memory Box
- From my stash - Pearls, Fluffy Stuff, Glossy Accents
I've been inspired by: