Monday 5 December 2011

Sketchy Molly Calendar

It is the second week of our sketch challenge at Stamp Fairy Challenge Blog, and I'm sharing some new inspiration with you today using my Zutter binding machine.  I got soooo excited by the calendars that the Stampfairies made for you to view on Saturday (don't forget the blog hop is still running until 31 December), that I ended up making two.  I shared Barry's Calendar on Saturday, but today is showcasing Molly.

The current challenge is a sketch which I've used on the front, and the twist is to decorate the inside. Well, I count 12 "insides" on this one so I hope it counts !!! Don't forget you have to use a StampFairy digi to be able to enter our challenge.

Here's my Molly Calendar, the front uses the sketch and the Molly Peeker image you can win if you complete the blog hop.  And don't forget the calendar template can be downloaded free from Stampfairy














Please pop on over to the Stamp Fairy Challenge Blog to see the other creations by the talented design team, and to enter our challenge.  I look forward to seeing your creations this week.

Don't forget to pop over to the Stamp Fairy shop too, where you can browse the cute images created by the wonderful Gerda.  And don't forget there is a 50% sale on to celebrate our 1st birthday.

I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting.

14 comments:

Shari Green said...

Oh MY, first you make your Barry calendar than you follow up with another amazing Molly calendar - where do you find the time? Great job!

Lisa T said...

What a wonderful project! I love it. Thanks so much for joining us at Totally Papercrafts.

Danni said...

This is just amazing!! Fabulous job!

Misty's said...

WOW absoutely fanstastic! I can not imagine putting anything like this together. It also reminded me I need a new calendar for next year.
Michaela xx

Turtle In The Sand said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Turtle In The Sand said...

What an awesome project. These little digis are so sweet. Thanks for joining us at Totally PaperCrafts this week. **Linda

brenda said...

A really wonderful project Annette.

Thank you so much for sharing with us at Stampalot Challenge this month, good luck and have a wonderful Christmas.

B x

debby4000 said...

Wonderful calendar, love each page.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
luv
Debby

Christine L said...

Gorgeous calendar Annette... loads of work in it and Molly looks fab on each page!
Hugs
Christine x

Sheryl said...

Wow! This is something special! It is absolutely gorgeous and will make a super gift for anyone. Thanks for joining us at CRAFT challenge this week. Good luck, Sheryl xx

brenda said...

Hello again Netty

One of my DT just pointed out that you have added another challenge since I visited yesterday, so you entry is no longer eligible. So sorry.

B x

jaylen watkins said...

Here are some of the beautiful and colorful Calendar templates posted for the year 2012.


Calendar Template

Unknown said...

Wow Annette, this must have taken you ages. What a stunning project, love how you have done each page to fit the month - brilliant. Thanks for sharing it with us in our Calendar challenge at Die Cut Dreams this time.
hugs
Dawn and the Dream Team xx

Ruth said...

Really beautiful calendar. Thanks for sharing it with us at Sir Stampalot, Ruth :)