Monday 12 December 2011

Patience is a virtue

There is a new challenge today at Stamp Fairy Challenge Blog, and the theme to play along with this week is Celebrate the Holidays.    Nice and easy, huh?

I've been spending the weekend making more Christmas cards.  Today's card is going with hubby who is off to see his family in Sheffield, and taking all the cards and presents with him.  I had to wrap all the family gifts up on Saturday ready for him to take.  Wow, that sounds like I'm organised, but literally the in-law stuff is all I've done.  I've not sent any of my other cards or got any of the other gifts.  I'm soooo not ready for the holidays this year.

Today's card was made over the weekend, and was waiting for the stickles to dry.  But while it was drying, hubby had nabbled it for his parents, and so before I'd even gotten to photograph it, he'd written inside it.  So, I've photographed the inside so you can see that I've decorated it, but you'll also see hubby's writing in it.





Card Recipe:
Please pop on over to the Stamp Fairy Challenge Blog to see the other creations by the talented design team, and to enter our challenge.  I look forward to seeing your creations this week.

Don't forget to pop over to the Stamp Fairy shop too, where you can browse the cute images created by the wonderful Gerda.  Don't forget the sale is still on.


I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting.

20 comments:

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous card Annette, Barry is superb,very pretty snowflakes and papers.. and love the inside too.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Bhavana said...

this is a very cute card

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Cute as a button Annette! Thanks for all you do at StampFairy :)

Deanne :)

Linda Anderson said...

Such a sweet card! I love Barry Winter!! Who knew a bear could have so much fun in the snow and be totally adorable about it!!!!! Hehehe!! Thanks for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

Linda

Sylvia x said...

Love your card and perfect for the stitching challenge over at Creative Craft Challenges. Thanks for joining us

Sylvia xx

Deb said...

Beautiful card!
Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
have a fabulous, crafty day, Debxx

NGCARDS said...

Great creation! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations Wednesday's Challenge Blog! xxx

carol said...

Hello..super card, thanks for sharing your fabulous creation with us at CRAFTY CATZ, good luck x carol

Anonymous said...

Lovely chatting to ya tonight hunny! and just wanted to tell you LOVE this card so cute! Barry is so darling! Thanks for playing along with us on the ABC Challenge a few times this challenge all your cards are fabulous! xx

Aunty Sue said...

Fab card and thanks for sharing with Creative Inspirations and Crafty Catz this week

mulberry station said...

Wow, your card is precious, inside and out.
Nancy SSW-DT

Jeannie said...

What an adorable little teddy bear! I really like the pretty and wintery blues you used too. Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Janette said...

Hi Netty,Love your gorgeous card, so cute and sweet, Thanks for sharing it with us at CraftyCatz this week.xx

Jackie Randolph said...

Oh so cute Annette!! love your papers and details with this one! Thanks for playing along with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday

Arlana 11426 said...

Oh I am just loving your SWEET card. You really did a super job on it. Love your papers and image for stamp fairy. Hugs Arlana@SSW!!!

Sharon Basel said...

So good to see you playing with us here Annette! This is a terrific card and you know I love the Stampfairy image! The two different diecuts layered like that look great and of course your coloring is superb as usual. Thanks for playing in the Sweet Sketch Wednesday challenge! Come back again soon.
Hugs,
Sharon, SSW-Dt

xxxtglxxx said...

LOL, I had to chuckle when I read this! :) I usually end up photographing my projects with wet stickles tbh, cos I cant wait either.

I was once told,

Patience is a virtue, virtue is a grace,
Grace was a girl who never washed her face! :D One of my middle names that! (grace, not patience! lol ;)

hugs

xxalisonxx

Bettina L. said...

This looks just superb Annette. Those cool colours and those snowflakes look awsome and I love that stitching part too. Thanks for playing at Totally Gorjuss and good luck. Hope to see you back saturday for a new challenge. Hugs Bettina xx

Arabella said...

This is so cute Annette! I can see why your hubby nabbed it! I love how you have done the inside too!

Thank you for joining us for the Christmas Fun challenge at Pollycraft!

Arabella

Helen said...

Adorable card - love the snowy papers!
Thanks for joining us at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
Helen x