Monday 19 December 2011

George Cocoa in Pink, erm, well it is Green actually

It's the second week of the Stamp Fairy Challenge Blog's Celebrate the Holiday challenge.  So I've got another Christmas card to share with you today.

I decided I was going to make a pink and brown card (cos I really like that colour combo).  And this card is the result.

If you want to know why it is green, instead of pink, then read here.

I'm giving this card to one of my friends who I assume must like green as (I think) it is the colour of his football team's shirts.  Since that is about all I know about football, I'll leave it there and get on with the card.


Card Recipe:
Don't forget to pop over to the Stamp Fairy shop, where you can browse the cute images created by the wonderful Gerda.  Don't forget the sale is still on.




Please pop on over to the Stamp Fairy Challenge Blog to see the other creations by the talented design team, and to enter our challenge.  I look forward to seeing your creations this week.



I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting.

7 comments:

jimlynn said...

So cute and love all the green!
Lynn

Misty's said...

Very sweet card!
Michaela xx

debby4000 said...

Wonderful, adorable card.
luv
Debby

Leah l'Orange said...

CUTE CUTE! love the classic red and green, and that image is adorable. :) subtle with the glitter, too - the perfect touch! thanks for playing along at Charisma this week, and good luck! xo

KraftyKoolKat said...

What a cutie. Thank you for joining us at CYDA and good luck.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Love crafts forever said...

hmmmm yummy!!! I wish i have what he has. lol
Thank you so much for playing at OSAAT. Good Luck!
Hugs Nataliya

Nikki Byrne said...

Stunning card :o) Gorgeous image and fab glitter. thank you for joining us at OSAAT for our anything goes challenge. Good luck and Merry Christmas, Hugs

NIKKI DT