Monday 1 August 2011

It's snowing Turquoise, Purple and Pink

There is a new challenge today at Stamp Fairy Challenge Blog, and this week is a colour challenge, one of my faves as I just love pastel colours, Turquoise, Purple and Pink.

My papers were turquoise, lilac, and pink, I coloured my images in the same 3 pastel colours, added some snowflake punched shimmer paper with purple ribbon, stuck on the punched out snowflakes back onto the image, added some purple flowers, glitter (everywhere!!) and purple pearls.

I even added a sentiment in a funky snowflake font in the same challenge colours.  The little scallop at the top is also the 'leftovers' from the snowflake punched border!!  In true crafting style, nothing was wasted !!!

And, as with most of my fave cards, I got carried away and decorated the inside too!!!






Card Recipe:
Please pop on over to the Stamp Fairy Challenge Blog to see the other creations by the talented design team, and to enter our challenge.  I look forward to seeing your creations this week.

I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting.

17 comments:

Doreen said...

This is simply stunning Annette,love the inside too.xxx

Betty said...

Gorgeous xmas card i love the colours too, such pretty flowers, and a fabby matching insert, good luck in the challenges.
Betty x x

Canonbury creations said...

Love this image Annette and especially the poor one inside!!
Val x

Anita said...

Beautiful card Annette and I love the inside too.

Nikbee said...

A wonderful card. I love the colours and the images are so cute.
Nikki x

Tine said...

Hi Netty. You have been busy! Another fab card & cute images too,(particularly the little chap on the inside! LOL). Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
Tine :)

Debbie said...

Very sweet card Netty.
Very cute image, just right for our challenge at sweet Stampin this week. Don't forget to call back and see us on saturday, good luck. Debbiexx

Danni said...

So very cute! Love the inside too!

debby4000 said...

Oh fabulous Christmas cards Annette what a sweet images and colours.
luv
Debby

Karen said...

I love this card so much - and I think the inside of the card is just amazing!xx

Kozmik said...

Great card - loving your chosen colours! Good Luck with the sweetstampin challenge xx Kozmik xx

Jackie Randolph said...

OH my, this is one beautiful card!! I just love how you incorporated the three colors together!! Of course the sparkly bling just makes it all pop!! Fab card hun!

Anonymous said...

tehehheeee CUTE!! sooooo darn cute! :0)

Regan said...

Too cute! Love the colors and your pretty flowers! Thanks for joining us at Sassy Studio Designs! :)
{hugs}
Regan ~ Design Team

Regan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heike's Creativeplace said...

Wow, what a gorgeous card, love the cute image. Thanks for joining us at Totally Gorjuss Challenge and good luck!

Hugs
Heike

xxxtglxxx said...

Hi Netty :)

Gorgeous Christmas card and I love it in contemporary and icy colours! Lovely details with the pearls, punches and sentiment.

Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week,

hugs

xxalisonxx