Sunday 3 July 2011

Linda Fairy

2 Sisters Challenges is one year old this week, and to celebrate we have lots of companies sponsoring our birthday challenge this week, so we're showcasing lots of cards and creations to help to inspire you to join our challenge.

Today I'm showcasing another Stamp Fairy image (cos they're just sooo freakin' cute!).  I also bought a new purple ribbon at my lovely local craft shop ("The Craft Room" in Newton Abbot) yesterday and really love it, so I'm using that too!!!


Card Recipe:
Please pop on over to the 2 Sisters Challenge Blog to see the other creations by the talented design team, and to enter our challenge.  I look forward to seeing your creations this week.

I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting.

14 comments:

Christine L said...

Beautiful card Annette.. Lovin the colours and the image!

Hope the chuckie fights are calming down and that beryl isn't being picked on any more..

Hugs
Christine x

Jill said...

Another beautiful card Annette!

Thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week and good luck with this one too!

Hugs, Jill

Gerda said...

Hi Hon

love your card. Isn't it spooky that we both used this image for our cards today??

Love the sketch you used, it looks adorable.

Hugs, Gerda

Debs said...

Another super cute card - love thwe StampFairy images.
Thanks for playing Free & Easy with us at Allsorts this week.
Good luck.
Debs xx

Karen said...

So cute! Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

Fleur said...

A really sweet card, the butterfly adds the perfect touch.
Thank you so much for entering our challenge at ALLSORTS this week, good luck & hope you’ll join us again!
Hugz Fleur xXx

Cheryl said...

Beautiful card! I love these colors together!

Have a wonderful weekend!



~Cheryl~
Stop by my blog to check out my blog candy!

Chris said...

I love this card, it's so cute, I especially love that little butterfly. thanks for playing with us at SFTW.

xxxtglxxx said...

That is gorgeous ribbon Netty :) It looks like the paper is shadowing it. Cute image and lovely colourways with great detailing all over.

Thanks so much for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week,

hugs

xxalisonxx

Wendy said...

thank you for joining us at truly scrumptious this week for our things with wings challenge this is a cute card love it

Wendy DT TS

Melissa Bove said...

Super sweet card! Love that adorable image! Thank you so much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog!

Hugs...
Melissa

My name is Wynneth said...

Such a cute image and really pretty colours. Thanks for joining us on I ♥ Promarkers this week.
hugs
wynneth
x

Christine said...

Lovely creation very cute..

thanks for sharing with us at A Gem of a chall this wk

smiles Christine xx

bente_me said...

Love the colors and the cute stamp. Thanks for joining us at Truly Scrumptious
Hugs Bente