Sunday 15 May 2011

Flowering Tree & Guest Designer for Gingerloft

I've got a special post today as I've been invited to be a guest designer for Gingerloft this week.  The challenge is Trees and I've used Flowering Tree, and printed it in olive green. The only colouring I've done is to colour the little butterflies in a pale red water colour pencil.  I was planning on using a completely green theme, but I decided I couldn't resist using some pink, so I added a pink embossed panel, some pink flowers, pearls and some gorgeous pink sparkly ribbon (15mm Ilissa Pink / Opal) from Fantastic Ribbons.  The sentiment is one of my own and will be a freebie soon (with some others).  I hope you like my card and look forward to seeing your creations for the Gingerloft Tree challenge this week.


I've been inspired by the following:
Happy crafting

8 comments:

Christina said...

That is a gorgeous card Netty!
Hugs Kristel

craftycreationsbydebbie said...

This is really pretty, lovely colours, hugs Debbie x

Cec said...

Very pretty. Love the soft colour combination. Thanks for joining us at Delightful Challenges.
Hugs!
Cec

Jennie - The Crafty Wife said...

Beautiful and such soft colours too.

Anonymous said...

Great take on the challenge this week, Netty, WOW your a busy bee! very pretty card, Thanks for Joining us on the Tip Top Tuesday challenge, hugs Samantha :0)

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so beautiful.
luv
Debby

Caroline said...

Stunning card!!! I do love these colours. Thanks for joining in with the Creative Card Crew. Good luck.
Caroline x

Christine L said...

Lovely soft colours and like that image - lovely card Annette!
Hugs
Christine x