Wednesday 9 March 2011

Stamp Fairy Fairy

This cute little fairy is actually part of the Stamp Fairy's 'Patsy - tooth fairy' set, but I've masked out the tooth with a white filled shape in Word before printing (well I got nearly all of it but I don't think it shows that I missed a little bit jsut inside the cloud!).  I've coloured Patsy in pink, and glittered the cloud and her wings.  I've used my new lacey circle nestie and used pink papers, flowers, pearls and ribbons, also adding some lace and a home-made sentiment (check out 'freebies' on my blog if you would like to download it). 

I am so in love with my new Big Shot machine, I've only had a Sidekick and a QuicKutz before, and now I've decided to invest and upgrade to the Big Shot, I'm in heaven.  I also treated myself to 3 sets of nesties and have found that there is a supplier who lives right opposite my house, so I can buy my nesties and get them hand delivered the same day!  I couldn't be happier so you may expect to see lots of lacey cirles, beaded ovals and lacey squares coming up !!! 

Anyway, back to the task in hand : please pop on over to the Stamp Fairy shop to have a look at the awsome images created by Gerda, and leave me some comments on this post to let me know you've stopped by.


I've been inspired by the following:
Happy crafting

6 comments:

debby4000 said...

Beautiful, adorable card.
luv
debby

Christine L said...

Absolutely GOR-JUSS card....... Love it Annette.... and love that sentiment too... am just off to grab it!! I keep on going back to them, need one for mother's day so am trying..... but then I give up again!! lol
Hugs
Christine x

Shelley said...

Awww this is so cute. I just love the image you've used. Thanks for joining in this weeks OSCC. Hugs Shelley x

Unknown said...

O how fun Netty, this is totally adorable, love the paper and flowers, so beautiful xx

Cheryl said...

Adorable card! Thank you for joining our “Pearls & Lace” challenge at Sentimental Sundays .

~Cheryl~

mrsk06 said...

Such a sweet creation! Thanks for playing along with Sentimental Sundays! Sal x