So today, I'm trying to redeem myself with a summery themed card.
I'm using a sweet new image that I bought from Sir Stampalot, and I must say that their customer service was amazing. I ordered this image on Monday, and it was sitting on my doormat when I got home on Tuesday night! So I excitedly inked her up that night, and made this card. And I must say, I kinda like her!
I made a custom sentiment to ensure the recipient realised that I'd got the date right this time, and finished her off with summery pink colours.
- Image - Tilda with Dripping Ice Cream
- Typed Sentiment (Wendy Medium font)
- Colouring - Distress Ink Reinkers
- Maja Design Coffee in the Arbour Papers
- Stazon Ink Pad
- The Langton Watercolour paper
- Wild Orchid Craft Flowers
- Magnolia Doohickey Lacey Border die
- Gem Brad
- Lawn Fawn Large Stitched Circles dies from Simon Says Stamp
- 15mm Gingham Ribbon
- Flat Backed Pearls
- Gem Brad
- All About Magnolia - Bingo (either Pearls, Doohickey, Ribbon or Metal, Ribbon, Bling)
- Inky Chicks - Metal Embellishment
- Simon's Monday Challenge - I scream for Ice-Cream!
- Crafty Ribbons - Anything Goes
- The Ribbon Girl - Summer