This is a really versatile image, suitable for so many occasions like 'thinking of you' or 'thank you', but I've opted for a simple 'happy birthday'!
I coupled her with one of my favourite designer papers and I've also taken the time to watercolour her in DI reinkers rather than reach for the Copics.
Yeah, I know, I still need some practice with the inks, but I maybe able to get some time next week when I have a few days off work :0)
- Image - Wishing Mouse and Dandelion from Stacey Yakula at Purple Onion Designs.
- Typed Sentiment
- Colouring - Distress Inks
- Clouds - Dovecraft Shimmer chalks
- Cardworks Card base
- Lili of the Valley Promises paper pad
- Sewing Machine
- Purple Onion Designs Stacey Yakula Giveaway
- Simon's Monday Challenge - Anything Goes
- Simply Create Too - Shop in your craft room (image, papers, pearls - well everything actually which is pretty rare for me!)
- Sister Act Challenge - Anything Goes
- Bunny Zoe Crafts - Animals