I've tried to get a teeny outline hint of the other two balloons behind the front red one, but it did end up only being the smallest of hints, because you can only just make them out through the red one if you look really closely.
I've been playing with my new bow-maker (as you might be able to tell!) I think I've made nothing but double bows since I got it! Other than a few (ok, quite a few) pearls, I've laid off the embellishments, which is unusual for me, but I didn't want to cover up the clouds.
- Image - Barry Balloons from Stampfairy
- Typed Sentiment (Wendy Medium font)
- Clouds - Dovecraft Shimmer chalks
- Cardworks Card base
- Nitwits Digi Papers
- Neenah Classic Crest White Stamping Card
- Momento Stamp Pad Ink
- Ribbon - Fantastic Ribbons
- Glossy Accents
- Crafty Catz - Animals
- Passion for Promarkers - All Creatures Great and Small
- Simon's Wednesday Challenge - Animal Antics