Thank Crunchie it's Friday which also means it's Fab Friday at Tiddly Inks. I've got a little trio of cute dragons to share, each on their own tag. They're quite large so I cut the tag shapes by hand. The edges are dimpled using a dressmaker's wheel and inked to give them some visual texture.
Today's card is the first inking of a Xmas gift from a lovely blogging pal. I've coloured her in Copics and added some clouds with my shimmer chalks. The papers were so pretty that I didn't want to cover them up, so the embellies are minimal. I thought they looked a bit vintagey so I used lace instead of ribbon for a change and think it looks much softer.
I was busy over the weekend painting Easter images, and I've got a set of 2 to share today. You may also recognise the same CAS layout that I used a couple of days ago, but I've popped on some embroidery thread and some pearl beads.
There's a new challenge which is "all about the boys" at Tiddly Inks today, and I've made a very clean and simple card using Wizard. I'm also getting a tiddly bit addicted to my new stitched hillside border die which I love in this layout. (you may be seeing a bit more of it over the next couple of weeks so I apologise in advance if I bore you!).
I'm sharing a cute little Easter card today, coloured with my Derwent Inktense pencils, but it's an uber clean and simple layout with just a spot of velvet ribbon and a little die cut tag. Don't forget there are a couple more weeks for you to enter the Easter or Bunnies challenge at Without Words, so hop (see what I did there!) on over there and get your entries in.
I've made a gift for my MIL for Mother's Day using the image I'm showcasing today, and I wanted to make a card to match. She's called PomPom (the image, not my MIL!), but I think she must be retired now as I can't find her in the store. She was one of my earliest Lilis and she's been one of my favourites, but I've been busy with new images lately and haven't used her in a while. So today I'm rectifying that. :0)
The sentiment was printed on vellum using Word (I created an arc in WordArt to match the curvature of the image panel). I stamped and painted the image in DI reinkers, and used some of my favourite Maja Design papers (I may be a teensy bit addicted to these). The ribbon actually matches the image more than it appears in the photo, and I added a die cut butterfly (another neglected item in my stash).
I hope it motivates you to dig out your old favourites for some reminiscing!